University of Law scholarships for Sheffield students
As part of the collaborative partnership between The University of Sheffield and The University of Law, every University of Sheffield student joining a ULaw programme in September 2022 or January 2023 will be eligible to a Sheffield alumni discount of £250 off their course fee.
In addition to this, 5 Future Lawyers scholarships worth £5,550 are available to students who have graduated from any degree programme at the University of Sheffield and who will start a ULaw programme in September 2022 or January 2023. The purpose of these scholarships is to support Sheffield graduates who wish to progress to study for a professional legal qualification.
To be eligible you must:
- be a graduate from any University of Sheffield degree programme
- Hold an offer to study any ULaw postgraduate programme commencing September 2022 or January 2023
- Be able to demonstrate how you have overcome adversity and hardship while pursuing your aspiration to a legal career, and to outline how the scholarship will provide necessary financial assistance to support you with your career development"
How to apply
- Using this application form, submit a supporting statement of a maximum of 500 words outlining how you have overcome adversity while studying for your current degree, and how this scholarship will provide necessary financial assistance to support you with your career development.
In order to be eligible for the Scholarship you must also be able to:
- Submit proof of successful completion of any University of Sheffield degree programme
- Demonstrate your intention to study on a ULaw programme by providing evidence of your application and/or offer.
Please note that applicants who are not able to meet these requirements will not be considered for these scholarships. Please also note that these scholarships are subject to terms and conditions.
Deadline for applications
Applications must be made via the online form by 1 July 2022.
Applications will be considered by a panel and successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible after this date. Please note that we will not be able to provide any feedback on applications.