Library Survey 2016
The Library Survey is now closed .
We really appreciate your time and your feedback is invaluable. We will keep you updated with the results in the New Year.
Calling all students and academic staff!
We are committed to improving your library services. Better understanding your expectations will help us tailor our services to your needs.
We are conducting this survey to measure library service quality and identify best practices through the Association of Research Libraries' LibQUAL+® program.
The survey runs between 21 November - 11 December and should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. If you input your e-mail address at the end of the survey, you will be entered in to a prize draw to win £100 voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is open to our current students only. Employees of the University will not be included in the prize draw.
- The prize is a £100 voucher. The prize is non-transferable. There will be no cash or prize alternative.
- The winner will be chosen at random (Your e-mail address will be kept confidential and will not be linked to your survey responses)
- The winner will be notified about when and where to collect the prize from. You will be asked to sign to acknowledge receipt of your prize.
- The winner will be given 7 days to acknowledge our communication. If the winner does not respond within the given time, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner and withdraw the prize.
- By entering and claiming the prize, the winner agrees for the use of their name in any publicity material.
- We will ask your permission to take a picture of the winner for publicity purposes. The winner will be asked to complete and sign a disclaimer form.
- The Library reserves the right to withdraw or modify this competition at any time.
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.