What accessible furniture is available?
Level 0 - Library Connect
- Accessible photocopier/scanner
- Accessible Quick Print PC
- 2 accessible kiosk machines
- Silent study areas 4.02 and 4.26 - Height adjustable desks with and without PCs. Also distraction-free furniture with screens around some individual desks.
- Reference Collection - Height adjustable desk with PC and video magnifier
Health Sciences Library - Royal Hallamshire Hospital
There are two electrically height-adjustable desks in the central area of the Library.
Manually height-adjustable desks are available in the following locations:
- Level 1: PCs 1057, 1058 and 1059
- Level 2: Silent Study area
Please ask a member of Information Commons staff for the winding handle to raise or lower these desks.
A height-adjustable supportive chair is also available in room 1.28.
Western Bank Library
- Level 5 - (Architecture Collection) Two manually height-adjustable desks with accompanying height-adjustable supportive chairs
- Level 4 - (Oasis) A supportive chair at priority PC 9
Please inform Library staff if the chairs have been moved from these locations.
Further information and comments
If you would like further information or wish to comment on any aspect of the service, please contact us by: