Public Information Online
Public Information Online (PIO) is a complete collection of parliamentary papers from Westminster, the Scottish Parliament, the Northern Ireland and the Welsh Assemblies. Non-parliamentary publications available include departmental and research reports, technical papers and statistical research.
The UK Parliamentary material includes:
- House of Commons Papers - 2006 onwards
- House of Lords Papers - currently 1901 onwards
- Command Papers - 1835-1955 (incomplete) and 1955 onwards
- House of Commons Bill and Bill Amendments - 1919 onwards
- House of Lords Bill and Bill Amendments - 1901 onwards
- Explanatory Notes to Bills - 1998 onwards
- Standing and Public Bill Committees - 1919 onwards
- Public General Acts (PGAs) - 1901 onwards
- PGA Explanatory Notes - 1999 onwards
- Amending Statutory Instruments for all UK Acts
- House of Commons Hansard - (Bound) 1909-2007 (Daily) 2007 onwards
- House of Lords Hansard - (Bound) 1909-2007 (Daily) 2007 onwards
- Local Acts - 1991 onwards
- Church Measures - 1932 onwards
- Votes and Proceedings - 2009 onwards
Access is available directly from this page by connecting to the Public Information Online website - you'll be prompted to log in to MUSE as necessary.
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library Help Service on extension 27200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.