October 2016: SAE Digital Library is now SAE Mobilus.
SAE Mobilus provides current technical papers, standards and reports, as well as ebooks on a variety of topics, including engine testing, vehicle dynamics and chassis, brakes, safety, electronics, and hybrid and electric vehicles. The University of Sheffield's subcription includes:
- Current and historical aerospace material specifications
- Current and historical aerospace standards
- Current and historical ground vehicle standards
- Current and historical USCAR reports
- SAE ebooks
- Selected journal articles from 1998 to the present
- Selected issues of the following magazines: Aerospace & Defense Technology, Automotive Engineering, and Off-Highway Engineering
- Technical standards from 1998 to the present
Access is available directly from this page by connecting to the SAE Mobilus website - you'll be prompted to log in to MUSE as necessary.
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library HelpDesk on extension 27200 or email email@example.com.