S&P Global Licence Terms
- The Licensed Materials may be used by Authorised Users for Educational Purposes only and not for any Commercial Use.
- Where excerpts of the materials are incorporated in a VLE, assignments or presentations, appropriate credit to S&P Global as the publisher must be given and the excerpts must be accompanied by this copyright notice:
"Copyright © 201*, S&P Capital IQ Pro"
- The following Disclaimer notice must also be included:
"Reproduction of any information, data or material, including ratings ("Content") in any form is prohibited except with the prior written permission of the relevant party. Such party, its affiliates and suppliers ("Content Providers") do not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness or availability of any Content and are not responsible for any errors or omissions (negligent or otherwise), regardless of the cause, or for the results obtained from the use of such Content. In no event shall content providers be liable for any damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including lost income or lost profit and opportunity costs) in connection with any use of the Content. A reference to a particular investment or security, a rating or any observation concerning an investment that is part of the Content is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such investment or security, does not address the suitability of an investment or security and should not be relied on as investment advice. Credit ratings are statements of opinions and are not statements of fact."
- Authorised Users may download data to a device solely for individual use and not for any centralised, interdepartmental or shared use.
- An Authorised Users is prohibited from downloading more than 5,000 instruments containing an S&P Global rating in each contract quarter.
- Except where the Licence states otherwise, Authorised Users may not create archival or derivative works based on the Licensed Material or modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, database or store the Licensed Material or any software contained therein.
- Authorised Users may not use the Licensed Material in any manner that competes with S&P Global or in a manner that would serve as a substitute for a separate licence from S&P Global.
- Authorised Users may not save or deposit parts of the Licensed Material in a centralised repository or systematically copy large excerpts of Licensed Material.