Downloading references from PubMed to EndNote
- Carry out a search
- Select the references you want to download
- Click the down arrow next to 'Send to' and select 'Citation manager'
- Click 'Create File'
- Save the references file when prompted to do so (note that this depends on your browser and settings and you may also be prompted to open the references automatically in EndNote Desktop, if this is installed on your computer)
- Sign in to your EndNote Online account and select 'Import References' from the 'Collect' tab
- Use 'Browse' to locate the saved file on your computer
- Select 'PubMed (NLM)' as the 'Import Option'
- Select a group in which to store the references
- Click 'Import'
Last updated: September 2013