How to apply
Final year undergraduates and final year postgraduate masters students can apply for the 2021 award. First and second year undergraduates can participate in our Pathway to the Dean's List Challenge.
The skills and behaviours developed through these years will provide a deeper understanding of how to evidence achievements when applying for the Dean's List award in the final year of Undergraduate study.
Undergraduates (all levels): Friday 23 April 2021, 4pm
Postgraduates: Friday 8 October 2021, 4pm
Before you apply
Once you have submitted your application, you won't be able to edit it so, before applying ask yourself these important questions:
- Have you read the Criteria and the Factsheet, on the More Information page?
- Do your answers show all you have accomplished, contributed and achieved - and what you have learnt as a result?
- Do they show what you have done over and above the expectations of your degree programme?
- Do they focus on the period of time during your current degree programme?
- Is your supporting evidence ready to upload with your final award application?
If you are ready to apply, click on the relevant link below to go to the online application form for your challenge or award level.
Click 'Enter the Level 1 Challenge' below to submit your video entry via the online entry form.
Click 'Enter the Level 2 Challenge' below to submit your entry via the online entry form.
Click 'Apply for the undergraduate award' below to submit your application for the level 3 award via the online application form.
Click 'Apply for the postgraduate award' below to submit your application for the postgraduate award via the online application form.