How to apply
Final year undergraduates and final year postgraduate masters students can apply for the 2023 award. First and second year undergraduates can participate in our Pathway to the Dean's List Challenge.
The skills and behaviours developed through these years will provide a deeper understanding of how to evidence achievements when applying for the Dean's List award in the final year of Undergraduate study.
Undergraduate Award - Level 3: Friday 19 April 2024, 4pm
Undergraduate Pathway Challenges - Levels 1 and 2: Friday 3 May 2024, 4pm
Postgraduate Taught Award: Friday 20 September 2024, 4pm
Before you apply
Once you have submitted your application, you won't be able to edit it so, before applying ask yourself these important questions:
- Have you read the Criteria and the Factsheet, on the More Information page?
- Do your answers show all you have accomplished, contributed and achieved - including the extent (e.g. duration) of what you did and what you learned as a result?
- Do they show what you have done over and above the expectations of your degree programme?
- Do they focus on the period of time during your current degree programme?
- Is your supporting evidence ready to upload with your final award application?
If you are ready to apply, click on the relevant link below to go to the online application form for your challenge or award level.
Click on the link below to access the 2023-24 Level 1 Pathway Challenge entry form.
Click on the link below to access the 2023-24 Level 2 Pathway Challenge entry form.
Click on the link below to access the 2023-24 Level 3 Undergraduate Award application form.
Click on the link below to access the 2023-24 Postgraduate Award application form.