How to apply
Apply online today and start your MBA journey with Sheffield University Management School.
Please refer to the postgraduate prospectus entry in the first instance:
To study at this level at Sheffield, you will require:
- A good undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification. On occasion, the university may consider delegates without a first degree but with significant management experience
- Three years to five years' postgraduate work experience. This should include appropriate experience as a manager or in a supervisory role
You may be asked to attend a face-to-face interview. This is conducted by a member of admissions staff or the MBA Programme Director and takes place on campus, in your home country at an agreed time and location, or by Skype.
If your undergraduate degree was not in English, you will need to demonstrate competence in written and spoken English. We ask for IELTS 6.5. with no component below 6, or equivalent.
If you do not have the required amount of work experience to apply for the MBA programme, you might like to consider our MSc in Management.
Applying for the Sheffield MBA
The quickest and easiest way to apply is online.
Begin your applicationYou will be prompted to upload supporting documents including references, transcripts and English language test scores. If you have any questions or problems regarding the MBA application process contact the MBA admissions team on the following details:
- Tel: +44 (0)114 222 3282
- Email: MBAemail@example.com
Later in the process you may be asked to attend a face-to-face interview. This is conducted by the MBA Programme Director and takes place in Sheffield, in your home country at an agreed time and location, or by Skype.
Fees and scholarships
Please use the postgraduate taught course fee lookup tool for up-to-date fees.
For information regarding our Scholarships please contact Bekki Kendrick on +44 114 222 3282.
Postgraduate taught scholarships
Explore scholarships for postgraduate taught courses starting in 2022, including:
- 100+ scholarships worth £10,000 each for home fee-paying students
- 125 scholarships worth 25 per cent of the tuition fee for international students