Miss Azar Mahmoum Gonbadi
Research Associate (ReTraCE Project)
Early Stage Researcher
+44 114 222 3210
Full contact details
Azar MahoumGonbadi is an Early Stage Researcher and a PhD scholar at the University of Sheffield. She has a masters degree in Industrial Engineering from Urmia University, Iran. Her MSc dissertation is on developing a fuzzy expert system for prioritization of heterogeneous customers with different needs. After that, she worked as a Production Planning expert at Orum Sanat Saman, a company active in the automotive industry in Iran.
As an Early Stage Researcher based at USFD, UK, her research is mainly focusing on practical problems arising in closed-loop supply chains (CLSC), where product returns and recovery are possible through several modes. A mathematical model for handling such situations will be developed to design a CLSC based on Circular Economy principles.
PhD - Sheffield University Management School, University of Sheffield
MSc Industrial Engineering - Urmia University
BA Industrial Engineering - Urmia University of Technology
- Research interests
- Production, supply chain and operations management
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Production and distribution systems
- Resource allocation
- Circular economy
- Closed-loop supply chain network design
- Data mining
- Operations research
- Multiple criteria decision making
- Robust optimisation
- Closed-loop supply chain design for the transition towards a circular economy: A systematic literature review of methods, applications and current gaps. Journal of Cleaner Production, 323. View this article in WRRO
- A generic two-stage fuzzy inference system for dynamic prioritization of customers. Expert Systems with Applications, 131, 240-253. View this article in WRRO
Conference proceedings papers
- View this article in WRRO A Review of the Penetration of Sustainability Criteria in Closed-Loop Supply Chain. 8th International Workshop – Advances in Cleaner Production (pp 127-128). Sanya,China, 13 November 2019 - 15 November 2019.
- View this article in WRRO Circular Economy practices adoption in the White Goods Industry in Europe:Review of the State-of-the-practice. Dublin, Ireland.
- Network Design Models for Closed-Loop Supply Chains: A Literature Review and a Research Agenda. View this article in WRRO
- A Review of the Penetration of Sustainability Criteria in Closed-Loop Supply Chain Network Design Problems.
Marie-Curie Scholarship, European Union's Horizon 2020