Ms Joanna Konstantinou
Leadership Coach, Professor
Full contact details
Sheffield University Management School
Innovative, strategic and visionary business consultant and Leadership Coach with experience in versatile business environments. Influencer with a strategic entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial focus who has managed to inspire growth in leaders and businesses supported by extensive academic and professional training and certifications.
Strong educational background with a Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems and Marketing Management, MSc in TQM MSc in Leadership, and PhD candidate, at Sheffield University, UK, in the area of Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Management. High involvement in the Tourism and Hospitality and ICT industries.
Member of professional committees, invited speaker in international business conferences, and author of academic research articles. Unique perspective deriving from balanced exposure and extensive hands-on experience from both the business world and academia. Mentor and evaluator of startup businesses through incubators such as Athens Chamber of Commerce. Advisory Member of the Rebrain Project of the Ministry of Labour.
- Certified by the Business Coaching Institute (2017)
- Coaching for Change Professional Certificate Programme, accredited by ICF (June 2017)
- Certification by the National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP), January 2017 (Reg.Number EB 20589)
- SAP ERP Training, July 2015.
- SAP ERP Configuration training, September 2014 (Berlin).
- Design Thinking Training on Innovation Process (July 2014)
- Research interests
- HR Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Professional activities
Inwards (March 2018-Present)
- Senior Leadership Coach: Personal Advisor and Consultant of Executives, Entrepreneurs and Distinguished professionals in Leadership and Personal Development.
- The American College of Greece, Deree College (2001-Present)
- Professor of Computer and Hospitality and Tourism Management Courses.
Areas of expertise: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Business Strategy Development, Information Communication Technologies