Mrs Mengran Xiong
BSc, MSc, AFHEA
Research Assistant (When and How Does Going Beyond Direct Customers Facilitate Innovation Success)
Full contact details
Sheffield University Management School
Mengran is a PhD candidate in the research group of Behavioural Research for Inclusivity, Sustainability and Technological Transformation (BRISTT) at Sheffield University Management School. She began studying in October 2019, under the supervision of Dr Yichuan Wang and Professor Hossein Olya. Her research is concerned with responsible artificial intelligence.
She also works as a Research Assistant at the Management School for the research project When and How Does Going Beyond Direct Customers Facilitate Success?. This project is funded by the British Academy and is led by Dr Sabrina Thornton. To contact Mengran about this project, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSc Marketing Management Practice - University of Sheffield
Associate Fellow of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
- Research interests
Mengran is an interdisciplinary doctoral researcher whose interests relate to the responsibility and ethics in emerging technologies (e.g. AI) and their impacts on business practices. Her doctoral research particularly focuses on how firms' responsible AI initiatives are influencing consumers' behavioural reactions.
- How does product-celebrity congruence and content sponsorship affect perceived altruism among consumers? Evidence from factorial experiments. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 178, 106062-106062.
- Accelerating AI Adoption with Responsible AI Signals and Employee Engagement Mechanisms in Health Care. Information Systems Frontiers.
Conference proceedings papers
- Toward an Understanding of Responsible Artificial Intelligence Practices. Proceedings of the Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences View this article in WRRO
Research England Funds for 2020/21
- Teaching activities
- MGT3006 - Digital Marketing
- MGT3008 - Socially Responsible Marketing and Consumption