- Developing yearly international student recruitment activity plans.
- Representing the School (and wider university where appropriate) in overseas markets - attending educational fairs, visiting schools and universities.
- Working with the The University's network of educational representatives.
- Developing and maintaining links with overseas institutions to improve quality student recruitment.
- Providing advice regarding market specific promotional materials.
- Growing the School’s reputation and supporting external relations and out-reach activities through coordinated alumni activity in designated markets.