- Encorafenib, Binimetinib, and Cetuximab in BRAF V600E–Mutated Colorectal Cancer. New England Journal of Medicine, 381(17), 1632-1643.
- On Pure-Strategy Nash Equilibria in a Duopolistic Market Share Model. International Game Theory Review, 21(02), 1940007-1940007.
- The Uncovered Set and the Core: Cox's Result Revisited. Journal of Mechanism and Institution Design, 3(1), 1-15. View this article in WRRO
- Pollution responsibility allocation in supply networks: A game-theoretic approach and a case study. International Journal of Production Economics. View this article in WRRO
- A unified cooperative model for environmental costs in supply chains: the Shapley value for the linear case. Annals of Operations Research. View this article in WRRO
- On Pure-Strategy Nash Equilibria in a Duopolistic Market Share Model, Game Theoretic Analysis (pp. 11-30). World Scientific