Statistics support for staff, post-docs and RAs
MASH provides a service for students of the University of Sheffield. If you are a member of staff, post-doc or research assistant and require help with statistics please contact the following who may be able to help:
- The Statistical Services Unit (SSU) - http://ssu.group.shef.ac.uk
- School of Mathematics and Statistics - http://www.shef.ac.uk/maths
- ScHARR - have an agreement with Medical Research Office about supporting their staff and students - http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr
- Jean Russell in CiCS provides statistical support and help with the use of statistical software for analysis - http://www.shef.ac.uk/cics/about/jrussell
- SPSS training courses for PG and staff, can be found here.