Dr Sadjad Naderi
BSc (MEC), MEng, PhD
Telephone: +44 (0) 114 222 6021
Address: Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Sir Robert Hadfield Building, Mappin Street, Sheffield, S1 3JD
Sadjad joined the Department of Materials Science and Engineering in September 2017 as a Postdoctoral Research Associate (PDRA) in the development of simulation tools for modelling functional oxides materials working with Dr Julian Dean. He started a key role in developing an in-house advanced microstructural package that incorporates realistic three-dimensional microstructures, essential in describing functional oxide ceramics. In addition, he works on developing algorithms to generate 3D realistic microstructures models for use in finite element modelling simulations.
More about Dr Naderi:
Google Scholar | ResearchGate | LinkedIn
- Finite Element Model
- Material Characterization
- Damage Analysis
- Computational Solid Mechanics
- Porous Materials
- Mathematical Modelling
- 2017- present: PDRA (EPSRC) Department of Materials Science and Engineering, the University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK.
- 2016-2017: Researcher, Centre of Advanced Manufacturing and Material Processing (AMMP), Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2015-2016: RA, Department of Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2012-2015: RA, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia 2015.
- Master, Applied Mechanics, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, K.N. Toosii University of Technology (KNTU), Iran 2009.
- Bachelor, Solid Mechanics, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Islamic Azad University Kashan Branch (IAU), Iran 2006.
- Modeling of porosity in hydroxyapatite for finite element simulation of nanoindentation test. S Naderi, A Dabbagh, MA Hassan, AR Bushroa, A Hadijah, N Hayaty, Ceram. Int. 42, 7543-7550, 2016.
- Evaluation of the effect of dental cements on fracture resistance and fracture mode of teeth restored with various dental posts: A finite element analysis. M Abdulmunema, A Dabbagha, S Naderi, M Zadeh, F Halima, S Khana, A Hadijah, N Hayaty, J. Euro. Ceram. Soc., 36, 2213-2221, 2016.
- Alternative methods to determine the elastoplastic properties of sintered hydroxyapatite from nanoindentation testing. S Naderi, MA Hassan, AR Bushroa, Materials & Design 67, 360-368, 2015.
- Low-velocity impact damage of woven fabric composites: Finite element simulation and experimental verification. MA Hassan, S Naderi, AR Bushroa, Materials & Design 53, 706-718, 2014.
- An empirical modified fatigue damage model for impacted GFRP laminates. S Naderi, MA Hassan, AR Bushroa. Acta Astronautica 103, 119-128, 2014