Complaints procedure

If you have a complaint about an aspect of your course or another aspect of University life, it may easily be resolved by speaking to either the module leader, your Personal Tutor or the Learning & Teaching Manager - Jason Hawley - (

If you are still not satisfied with the way that the matter has been dealt with, and you wish to take it further, you should make a written submission to the Director of Student Experience, giving clear details of the nature of the continuing problem - Dr Matt CarrĂ© -

The appropriate Head  will then consider this written complaint formally. After consultation as necessary, the Head of Department or Service will provide a written response to the complaint, indicating action to be taken, where appropriate. If the problem is not resolved to your satisfaction, or your complaint relates to the Head of Department or Service personally, then you should write formally to the Registrar and Secretary.