Welcome to Student Access to Mental Health Support (SAMHS)

One appointment to access appropriate support

SAMHS is the first place for any student - including PGRs - to explore a broad range of psychological support.

What is SAMHS?>

Download now our PDF on Managing Stress

Advice broken into steps for managing stress when something is out of your control.

PDF file>