I am worried about another student and their mental health

Note: Self-help is not suitable for those who are feeling desperate or have frequent suicidal feelings. Please see your GP or contact Student Access to Mental Health Support (SAMHS) as soon as possible.

In Crisis - mental wellbeing

Do you want to share concerns with someone?

None of the above?

Contact support@sheffield.ac.uk or 0114 222 4321. Or if in doubt, go to SSiD on Level 3, Students’ Union Building