I am going on a year abroad

Note: Self-help is not suitable for those who are feeling desperate or have frequent suicidal feelings. Please see your GP or contact Student Access to Mental Health Support (SAMHS) as soon as possible.

In Crisis - mental wellbeing

You may find it helpful to look at our 'Planning for time abroad: taking care of yourself' leaflet.

Planning for time abroad (2016 leaflet)

None of the above?

Contact support@sheffield.ac.uk or 0114 222 4321. Or if in doubt, go to SSiD on Level 3, Students’ Union Building