Provisional timetable for MLTC Catalan courses (2021-22):
Please note that the below times are provisional and will be confirmed in September. In Autumn 2021, all courses will be delivered on campus, in person.
When there are several groups, the class group and the lab group are chosen independently from one another (e.g. you can choose Group 2 for the class and Group 4 for the lab).
Work done in the lab is intended as consolidation of the work done in class. Therefore, the lab you choose must run AFTER the class, ie, either later the same day or later in the week. You cannot, for instance, choose a class on Thursdays and a lab on Wednesdays.
- MLT01024 Catalan Beginner 1
- Group 1: Monday, 13:00 - 15:00 (9 Mappin Street, SR G04)
- Group 1: Thursday, 12:00 - 13:00 (Hicks Building, G29)
- Group 2: Thursday, 13:00 - 14:00 (Hicks Building, G29)
- MLT01026 Catalan Intermediate 1
- Group 1: Tuesday, 12:00 - 14:00 (9 Mappin Street, SR G12)
- Group 1: Friday, 11:00 - 12:00 (Hicks Building, G29)
- HSS390 Catalan Advanced: Language and Culture I
- Group 1: Wednesday, 11:00 - 13:00 (38 Mappin Street, 201 CR10)
- Group 1: Thursday, 11:00 - 12:00 (Jessop West Building, Hub 2)
Spring courses - To be confirmed
- MLT01025 Catalan Beginner 2
- MLT01027 Catalan Intermediate 2
- HSS391 Catalan Advanced: Language and Culture II