Academic Unit of Inflammation and Tumour Targeting
Our research focuses on:
- The role of macrophages in tumour progression, anti-cancer gene therapy and response of tumours to conventional therapies.
- Development of anti-vascular and angiogenic agents.
- Mathematical modelling of tumour inflammation and angiogenesis.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of:
- The Medical Research Council
- Cancer Research UK
- Yorkshire Cancer Research
- The Breast Cancer Campaign
- The Prostate Cancer Charity
- Various companies including AstraZeneca, MedImmune and Syntaxin.