Professor Diana Greenfield
• Snowden JA, O’Toole L, Greenfield DM, Ahmedzai S, Cachia E, Ezaydi Y, Samuelson C, on behalf of the Late Effects Group Sheffield. Cardiovascular and respiratory status in advanced, relapsed, stable phase multiple myeloma following haemopoietic stem cell transplantation and other intensive treatments. Submitted
• Greenfield DM, Blewitt A, Coleman RE, Walsh JS, Snowden JA, Ross RJM, Han TS. Evaluation of adipocytokines and traditional cardiometabolic risk factors in young male cancer survivors: an age-matched control study. Clinical Endocrinology (accepted July 15)
• Faithfull S, Samuel C, Lemanska A, Warnock C, Greenfield DM. Self-reported competence of workforce, in long term care provision for adult cancer survivors: a cross sectional survey of perceptions of nursing and allied health care professionals. International Journal of Nursing Studies (accepted February 2015)
• Brown SL & Greenfield DM Anticipatory care: identifying late treatment consequences in clinical practice. Cancer Nursing Practice 2015
• Boland EG, Boland JW, Ezaydi Y, Greenfield DM, Ahmedzai SH, Snowden JA. Holistic needs assessment in advanced, intensively treated multiple myeloma patients. Support Care Cancer. 2014 22(10):2615-20.
• Greenfield DM, Cachia E, Ezaydi Y, Ahmedzai SH, & Snowden JA, on behalf of the Late Effects Group, Sheffield, UK. Endocrine, metabolic, nutritional and body composition abnormalities are common in advanced intensively-treated (transplanted) multiple myeloma. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2014 49(7):907-12.
• Thompson J, Coleman R, Colwell B, Freeman J, Greenfield D, Holmes K, Mathers N, Reed M. Preparing breast cancer patients for survivorship (PREP) A pilot study of a patient-centred supportive group visit intervention. European Journal of Oncology Nursing 2014 18:10-16
• Wells M, Amir Z, Cox T, Eva G, Greenfield D, Hubbard G, Kyle R, McLennan S, Munir F, Scott S, Sharp L, Taskila T, Wiseman T (the CANWORK research group) Time to act: The challenges of working during and after cancer, initiatives in research and practice: Guest Editorial European Journal of Oncology Nursing 18 (2014) 1-2
• Consequences of Cancer Treatment Collaborative. Caring for Patients Living with and Beyond Cancer: A Competence Framework for Nurses, Macmillan Cancer Support. June 2014 http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Documents/AboutUs/Health_professionals/competence-framework-for-nurses.pdf
• Greenfield D & Hjorth L Late effects as an emerging clinical specialty in paediatric oncology – how to prepare the workforce? Current Opinion Supportive Palliative Care. 2013 Sep;7(3):296-302
• Greenfield D & Hjorth L, Guest Co-Editors Special Edition Current Opinion Supportive Palliative Care. 2013 Sept
• Thompson J, Coleman R, Colwell B, Freeman J, Greenfield D, Holmes K, Mathers N, Reed M. Levels of distress in breast cancer survivors approaching discharge from routine hospital follow-up. Psycho-Oncology. 2013 Aug;22(8):1866-71
• Boland E, Eiser C, Ezaydi Y, Greenfield DM, Ahmedzai SH, Snowden JA. Living With Advanced But Stable Multiple Myeloma: A Study of the Symptom Burden and Cumulative Effects of Disease and Intensive (Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Based) Treatment on Health-Related Quality of Life. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2013 Mar 24.
• Warnock C, Siddall J and Greenfield D Developing a competency framework for nurses working in the field of long term follow-up and late effects care of children and young people after cancer. Cancer Nursing Practice 2013 12 (3):15-20
• Warnock C, Siddall J, Freeman J, Greenfield D. Emerging nursing roles for late effects care for children and young adults with cancer. Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2013 Apr;17(2):242-9.
• Consequences of Cancer Treatment Collaborative. After Cancer Treatment: A Guide for Professionals, Macmillan Cancer Support. Nov 2013 http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Documents/AboutUs/Health_professionals/Professionals-guide-after-cancer-treatment.pdf
• Consequences of Cancer Treatment Collaborative. What to do after cancer treatment ends: 10 Top Tips, Macmillan Cancer Support. Nov 2012 http://be.macmillan.org.uk/be/p-20338-what-to-do-after-cancer-treatment-ends-10-top-tips.aspx
• Hayden C and Greenfield D. Returning to work after cancer. EONS Magazine. Summer 2011
• Siddall J, Warnock, Mehta S and Greenfield DM. Competences: an integrated career and competence framework for nurses working in the field of long term follow-up and late effects care of children and young people after cancer, Royal College of Nursing. Sept 2011 http://www.rcn.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/408254/004172.pdf
• Arden-Close E, Absolom K, Greenfield DM, Hancock BW, Coleman RE, Eiser C on behalf of the Late Effects Group Sheffield. Gender Differences in self-reported late effects, quality of life and satisfaction with clinic in survivors of lymphoma. Psycho-Oncology. 2011 Nov;20(11):1202-10
• Michel G, Greenfield D, Absolom K, Eiser C on behalf of the Late Effects Group Sheffield. Satisfaction with follow-up consultations among younger adults treated for cancer: the role of quality of life and psychological variables. Psycho-Oncology. 2011 Aug;20(8):813-22
• Greenfield DM, Walters SJ, Coleman RE, Hancock BW, Snowden JA, Shalet SM, DeRogatis LR, Ross RJM Health Related Quality of Life, Self-esteem, Fatigue and Sexual Function in Young Men after Cancer: a Controlled Cross-Sectional Study. Cancer 2010;116(6):1592-601
• Greenfield DM, Ross R, Snowden JA. Defining the role of late effects monitoring in AML. Myeloproliferative Disorders In Practice.2010;4:3-8
• Greenfield D, Urquhart T.Good Transitional Care for Young Cancer Survivors.
Macmillan Voice.Autumn 2010
• Greenfield DM, Absolom K, Eiser C, Walters SJ, Michel G, Hancock BW, Snowden JA, Coleman RE
Follow-up care for cancer survivors: the views of clinicians. Br J Cancer 2009 Aug 18;101(4):568-74
• Absolom K, Eiser C, Walters SJ, Michel G, Hancock BW, Coleman RE, Snowden JA, Greenfield DM. Follow-up care for cancer survivors: the views of young adult patients. Br J Cancer 2009 101(4):561-7
• Michel G, Greenfield DM, Absolom K, Ross RJ, Davies H, Eiser C. Follow-up care after childhood cancer: Survivors’ expectations and preferences for care. Eur J Cancer. 2009 45(9):1616-23
• Absolom K, Eiser E, Turner L, Ledger W, Ross R, Davies H, Coleman R, Hancock B, Snowden J, Greenfield. D. Ovarian failure following cancer treatment: current management and quality of life. Hum Reprod. 2008 23(11): 2506-12
• Greenfield DM, Walters SJ, Coleman RE, Hancock BW, Eastell R, Davies HA, Snowden JA, Derogatis L, Shalet SM, Ross RJM. Prevalence and consequences of androgen deficiency in young male cancer survivors in a controlled cross-sectional study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 2007 92 (9): 3476 -3482
• Absolom K, Greenfield DM, Ross RJ, Davies HA, Hancock BW, Eiser C. Reassurance following breast screening recall for female survivors of Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The Breast 2007
• Greenfield DM Commentary: Developing and piloting a nurse-led model of follow-up in the multidisciplinary management of colorectal cancer. EJON 2007 11:224-225
• Eiser C, Absolom K, Greenfield D, Snowden J, Coleman R, Hancock B, Davies HA. Follow-up care for young adult suvivors of cancer: lessons from pediatrics. Journal of Cancer Survivorship 2007 1(1):75-86
• Eiser C, Absolom K, Greenfield D, Glaser A, Horne B, Waite H, Urquhart T, Wallace H, Ross RJ, Davies H. Follow-up after childhood cancer: matching survivor needs and resources. Eur J Cancer. 2006 42(18):3186-90
• Absolom K, Greenfield DM, Davies HA, Simpson A, Glaser A, Horne B, Waite H, Ross R, Eiser C Predictors of clinic satisfaction among survivors of childood cancer. Eur J Cancer 2006 42:1421-1427
• Greenfield DM, Wright J, Brown J, Hancock BW, Davies HA, O’Toole L, Eiser C, Coleman RE, Ross RJ on behalf of LEGS (Late Effects Group, Sheffield). High incidence of late effects found in Hodgkin’s lymphoma survivors, following recall for breast cancer screening. Br J Cancer 2006 Feb 27 94(4):469-72
• Greenfield DM. Late effects in cancer survivors supported by the british oncology association and society for endocrinology: meetings report. Expert Review of Endocrinology & Metabolism 2006 1(3):325-327
• Earle EA, Davies H, Greenfield D, Ross RJ, Eiser C.Follow-up care for young people who have been treated for cancer: a focus groups analysis. Eur J Cancer 2005 41:2882-6
• Greenfield D, Absolom K, Davies H, Ross R, Eiser C. Childhood cancer survivors: transition from pediatric to adult care. Current Medical Literature - GH and Growth Factors 2003
• Davies H, Greenfield D, Ledger W. Reproductive medicine in a late effects of cancer clinic.
Human Fertility 2003 6:9-12