The Student administration Service

What do we do and how can we help you?Providing information

The Student Administration Service (SAS) is located within the Student Service Department.  We look after the central computer records of “taught” students (those not on a Research degree).

How can we help you? If your son or daughter is an undergraduate student, and needs to do things like check their exam results, change their course or take time off from their course, the chances are they’ll do that through us.

By consulting these web pages, you will find explanations of how the Student Administration Service supports your son or daughter’s academic journey and see how you can best support them. You will also find details of other sources of help and further information.

TIP: Due to the Data Protection Act we can’t discuss your son or daughter with you directly, but these web pages have a wealth of information that should help you.