Changing Degree Schemes

Each year we expect some students will wish to transfer into philosophy, while others will want to transfer out of philosophy. Such transfers of degree subject can be arranged, so long as the change is approved by the departments involved (particularly the subject you are transferring into).

If you wish to switch into or out of Philosophy you should consult the Director of Studies for your current level of study. You should also contact the department you wish to switch to or from. Then obtain a Change of Status form from the Departmental Office or SSiD in the Students’ Union. This must be signed by both Departments if you are changing course.