Art and Craft Exhibition 2012
We held our sixth annual art and craft exhibition from May16th - 18th 2012 and again we invited staff and postgraduate students to exhibit their work alongside our own members. This year we raised a total of £313.20 for our two supported charities, £149.96 went to St. Luke's Hospice and £163.24 went to Edale Mountain Rescue. Thanks to all our visitors and exhibitors who helped to make our exhibition another success.
Some comments taken from our visitors' book
- "Great variety of talent. Most enjoyable exhibition"
- "Lovely! I just saw a poster and came up. It's made my day to see people's creativity"
- "Some amazing pieces of work, very impressive"
- "Excellent, really enjoyed the exhibition"
- "Really impressive and good variety"
- "Some lovely work on display - always good to have a look around"