New member of the department/changed details

Please fill in this form to give details of new members or visitors to the department. You can also use it to change your details.

Please note: Please bring all new staff/postgraduate students/visitors to Martin Bentley in room E24 for an induction talk and issue of keys.

Title (required)
Position (required) A "Research Fellow" is usually someone that works for themselves, holds their own grant and is in effect their own boss, whereas a "Research Associate" is usually someone that is supervised by an academic who holds the grant for that person.