Dr Edward Hall - Full List of Publications
- Hall E & Sleat M (2017) Ethics, morality and the case for realist political theory. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy, 20(3), 276-290. View this article in WRRO
- Hall E (2016) Skepticism about unconstrained utopianism. Social Philosophy and Policy, 33(1-2), 76-95. View this article in WRRO
- Hall E (2015) Bernard Williams and the Basic Legitimation Demand: A Defence. Political Studies, 63(2), 466-480.
- Hall E (2015) How to do realistic political theory (and why you might want to). European Journal of Political Theory. View this article in WRRO
- Hall E (2014) Contingency, confidence, and liberalism in the political thought of Bernard Williams. Social theory and practice.
- Hall E (2013) Political Realism and fact-sensitivity. Res Publica.
- Hall E (2010) Hobbes's Liberty and Skinner's Discontent. Politics.
- Hall E (2017) Political Leadership: Themes, Contexts and Critiques. POLITICAL STUDIES REVIEW, 15(1), 90-90.