Dr Hayley Stevenson - Full List of Publications
- Corry O & Stevenson H (2017) Traditions and Trends in Global Environmental Politics: International Relations and the Earth. Routledge.
- Stevenson H & Dryzek JS (2014) Democratizing global climate governance. Cambridge University Press.
- Stevenson H (2013) Institutionalizing Unsustainability: The Paradox of Global Climate Governance. University of California Press.
- Stevenson H (2016) The Wisdom of the Many in Global Governance: An Epistemic-Democratic Defense of Diversity and Inclusion. International Studies Quarterly, 60(3), 400-412. View this article in WRRO
- Stevenson H (2016) The Possibility of Reflexive Global Climate Politics. Revue de Metaphysique et de Morale, 89(1), 55-70. View this article in WRRO
- Stevenson H (2015) Contemporary Discourses of Green Political Economy: A Q Method Analysis. Journal of Environmental Policy & Planning. View this article in WRRO
- Stevenson H (2014) Global politics and the environment. Global Policy.
- Stevenson H (2013) Representing Green Radicalism: the limits of state-based
representation in global climate governance. Review of International Studies.
- Stevenson H & Dryzek JS (2012) The discursive democratisation of global climate governance. Environmental Politics, 21(2), 189-210.
- Stevenson H & Dryzek JS (2012) The legitimacy of multilateral climate governance: A deliberative democratic approach. Critical Policy Studies, 6(1), 1-18.
- Dryzek JS & Stevenson H (2011) Global democracy and earth system governance. Ecological Economics, 70(11), 1865-1874.
- Stevenson H (2011) India and international norms of climate governance: A constructivist analysis of normative congruence building. Review of International Studies, 37(3), 997-1019.
- Stevenson H (2009) Cheating on climate change? Australia's challenge to global warming norms. Australian Journal of International Affairs, 63(2), 165-186.
- Stevenson H (2008) Creating a Climate of Convenience: Australia's Response to Global Climate Change (1996–2007). Energy & Environment, 19(1), 3-20.
- Stevenson H (2015) Alternative theories: Constructivism, marxism and critical approaches, Routledge Handbook of Global Environmental Politics (pp. 42-55).
- Stevenson H (2015) Deliberative democracy, Research Handbook on Climate Governance (pp. 60-72).
- Stevenson H (2013) Alternative theories of global environmental politics: constructivism, Marxism and critical approaches In Harris PG (Ed.), Routledge Handbook of Global Environmental Politics (pp. 42-55). London: Routledge.
- Dryzek JS & Stevenson H (2013) Democratizing the global climate regime, Interpretive Approaches to Global Climate Governance: (De)Constructing the Greenhouse (pp. 232-247).
- Elias J & Stevenson H (2009) Women workers in the global economy: A feminist critique of the core labour standards, Ethics, Law and Society (pp. 331-340).
- Stevenson H, Hindmoor A, Pattie C & Sleat M (2017) Editorial. Political Studies, 65(3), 533-534.
- Stevenson H (2016) Global Energy Justice: Problems, Principles, and Practices. POLITICAL STUDIES REVIEW, 14(2), 280-281.
- Stevenson H (2014) Globalization and the Environment: Capitalism, Ecology and Power. GLOBAL POLICY, 5(3), 388-390.
- Stevenson H (2014) Climate Governance in the Developing World. GLOBAL POLICY, 5(3), 388-390.
- Stevenson H (2014) China's Environmental Challenges. GLOBAL POLICY, 5(3), 388-390.