Dr Jow Turner - Full List of Publications
- Turner J (2017) Internal colonisation: The intimate circulations of empire, race and liberal government. European Journal of International Relations. View this article in WRRO
- Turner J (2017) Domesticating the ‘troubled family’: Racialised sexuality and the postcolonial governance of family life in the UK. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space. View this article in WRRO
- Turner J (2016) Governing the domestic space of the traveller in the UK: ‘family’, ‘home’ and the struggle over Dale Farm. Citizenship Studies, 20(2), 208-227. View this article in WRRO
- Turner J (2015) The Family Migration Visa in the History of Marriage Restrictions: Postcolonial Relations and the UK Border. The British Journal of Politics and International Relations, 17(4), 623-643.
- Turner J (2014) Testing the liberal subject: (in)security, responsibility and ‘self-improvement’ in the UK citizenship test. Citizenship Studies, 18(3-4), 332-348. View this article in WRRO
- Turner J () (En)gendering the Political/ Citizenship from Marginal Spaces. Citizenship Studies. View this article in WRRO
- Tansel CB & Turner J (2016) Immigration, refugees and the politics of crisis: a response to Wolfgang Streeck. Retrieved from http://speri.dept.shef.ac.uk/2016/10/17/immigration-refugees-and-the-politics-of-crisis-a-response-to-wolfgang-streeck/