Dr Matthew Wood - Full List of Publications
- Schmidt V & Wood M (2019) Conceptualizing throughput legitimacy: Procedural mechanisms of accountability, transparency, inclusiveness and openness in EU governance. Public Administration, 97(4), 727-740.
- Flinders M & Wood M (2019) Ethnographic insights into competing forms of co-production: A case study of the politics of street trees in a northern English city. Social Policy & Administration, 53(2), 279-294.
- Flinders M & Wood M (2018) Nexus Politics. Democratic Theory, 5(2), 56-81.
- Landwehr C & Wood M (2018) Reconciling credibility and accountability: how expert bodies achieve credibility through accountability processes. European Politics and Society. View this article in WRRO
- Wood M (2018) Mapping EU agencies as political entrepreneurs. European Journal of Political Research, 57(2), 404-426. View this article in WRRO
- Wagenaar H & Wood M (2018) The precarious politics of public innovation. Politics and Governance, 6(1), 150-160. View this article in WRRO
- Boswell J, Corbett J, Dommett K, Jennings W, Flinders MV, Rhodes R & Wood M (2018) State of the Field: What can political ethnography tell us about anti‐politics and democratic disaffection?. European Journal of Political Research. View this article in WRRO
- Bailey D & Wood M (2017) The metagovernance of English devolution. Local Government Studies, 1-27. View this article in WRRO
- Kirkland C & Wood M (2017) Legitimacy and Legitimization in Low Turnout Ballots. Government and Opposition, 52(3), 511-531.
- Dommett K, Hindmoor A & Wood M (2017) Who meets whom: Access and lobbying during the coalition years. The British Journal of Politics and International Relations, 19(2), 389-407. View this article in WRRO
- Wood M (2016) Paradoxical Politics: Emergency, Security and the Depoliticisation of Flooding. Political Studies, 64(3), 699-718.
- Wood M, Corbett J & Flinders M (2016) Just like us: Everyday celebrity politicians and the pursuit of popularity in an age of anti-politics. British Journal of Politics and International Relations, 18(3), 581-598. View this article in WRRO
- Flinders M, Wood M & Cunningham M (2016) The politics of co-production: risks, limits and pollution. Evidence & Policy: A Journal of Research, Debate and Practice, 12(2), 261-279.
- Wood M (2016) Politicisation, Depoliticisation and Anti-Politics: Towards a Multilevel Research Agenda. Political Studies Review, 14(4), 521-533.
- Wood M (2015) Beyond accountability: political legitimacy and delegated water governance in Australia. Public Administration, 93(4), 1012-1030. View this article in WRRO
- Wood M (2015) Depoliticisation, Resilience and the Herceptin Post-code Lottery Crisis: Holding Back the Tide. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 17(4), 644-664. View this article in WRRO
- Flinders M & Wood M (2015) From Folk Devils to Folk Heroes: Rethinking the Theory of Moral Panics. Deviant Behavior, 36(8), 640-656.
- Wood M (2015) Political Legitimacy and Delegated Water Governance in Australia. Public Administration. View this article in WRRO
- Flinders M & Wood M (2015) When Politics Fails: Hyper-Democracy and Hyper-Depoliticization. New Political Science, 37(3), 363-381.
- Verkerk J, Teisman G & Van Buuren A (2015) Synchronising climate adaptation processes in a multilevel governance setting: exploring synchronisation of governance levels in the Dutch Delta. Policy & Politics, 43(4), 579-596.
- Wood M (2015) Puzzlingandpowering in policy paradigm shifts: politicization, depoliticization and social learning. Critical Policy Studies, 9(1), 2-21.
- Wood M (2014) Building Bridges: What do Policymakers Really Want from Academics? A Reply. Politics, 34(3), 306-308.
- Fawcett P & Wood M (2014) Becoming a Metagovernor: A Case Study of the Murray-Darling Basin Authority.
- Flinders M & Wood M (2014) Depoliticisation, governance and the state. Policy & Politics, 42(2), 135-149.
- Wood M (2014) Bridging the Relevance Gap in Political Science. Politics, 34(3), 275-286.
- Wood M () Engaged Political Science. Political Studies Review, 147892991985594-147892991985594.
- Flinders M & Wood M (Ed.) (2015) Tracing the Political: Depoliticisation, Governance and the State. Bristol: Policy Press.