Professor Melanie Richter-Montpetit - Full List of Publications
- Richter-Montpetit M (2017) Everything you always wanted to know about sex (in IR) but were afraid to ask: The ‘Queer Turn’ in International Relations. Millennium - Journal of International Studies. View this article in WRRO
- Richter-Montpetit M (2014) Beyond the erotics of Orientalism: Lawfare, torture and the racial–sexual grammars of legitimate suffering. Security Dialogue, 45(1), 43-62.
- Richter-Montpetit M (2007) Empire, Desire and Violence: A Queer Transnational Feminist Reading of the Prisoner ‘Abuse’ in Abu Ghraib and the Question of ‘Gender Equality’. International Feminist Journal of Politics, 9(1), 38-59.
- Richter-Montpetit M & Howell A () Racism in Foucauldian Security Studies: Liberal War and the Whitewashing of colonial and racial violence. International Political Sociology. View this article in WRRO
- Tanis F, Ericka D, Mills L & Richter-Montpetit M (2018) Sexualized violence and torture in the afterlife of slavery: an interview with Farah Tanis and Ericka Dixon of Black Women’s Blueprint