Professor Nicola Phillips - Full List of Publications
- Phillips N & Weaver C (2011) International political economy.
- Phillips N & Weaver CE (2010) International political economy: Debating the past, present and future. Taylor and Francis.
- Payne A & Phillips N (2009) Development - Key Concepts. Polity.
- Phillips N (2005) Globalizing international political economy. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Phillips N (2004) The Southern Cone Model: The Political Economy of Regional Capitalist Development in Latin America. Routledge.
- Breslin S, Phillips, Nicola , Christopher Hughes & Ben Rosamond (2002) New regionalisms in the global political economy. Routledge.
- Buxton J & Phillips N (1999) Developments in Latin American political economy. Manchester Univ Pr.
- Buxton J & Phillips N (1999) Case studies in Latin American political economy. Manchester Univ Pr.
- Phillips N (2017) Power and Inequality in the Global Political Economy. International Affairs, 93(2), 429-444. View this article in WRRO
- Mayer FW & Phillips N (2017) Outsourcing Governance: States and the Politics of a ‘Global Value Chain World’. New Political Economy, 22(2), 134-152. View this article in WRRO
- Mayer FW, Phillips N & Posthuma AC (2017) The political economy of governance in a ‘global value chain world’. New Political Economy, 22(2), 129-133. View this article in WRRO
- Phillips N & Mieres F (2014) The Governance of Forced Labour in the Global Economy. Globalizations. View this article in WRRO
- Phillips N, Bhaskaran R, Nathan D & Upendranadh C (2014) The social foundations of global production networks: Towards a global political economy of child labour. Third World Quarterly, 35(3), 428-446.
- Barrientos S, Kothari U & Phillips N (2013) Dynamics of Unfree Labour in the Contemporary Global Economy. Journal of Development Studies, 49(8), 1037-1041.
- Phillips N (2013) Unfree labour and adverse incorporation in the global economy: Comparative perspectives on Brazil and India. Economy and Society, 42(2), 171-196.
- Phillips N & Sakamoto L (2012) Global Production Networks, Chronic Poverty and 'Slave Labour' in Brazil. Studies in Comparative International Development, 47(3), 287-315.
- Phillips N (2011) Informality, global production networks and the dynamics of 'adverse incorporation'. Global Networks, 11(3), 380-397.
- Phillips N (2010) Global economic crisis and global development: Reflections on the emerging panorama. Irish Studies in International Affairs, 21(1), 17-28.
- Phillips N (2009) Migration as development strategy? the new political economy of dispossession and inequality in the Americas. Review of International Political Economy, 16(2), 231-259.
- Phillips N (2009) The slow death of pluralism. Review of International Political Economy, 16(1), 85-94.
- Phillips N (2005) U.S. power and the politics of economic governance in the Americas. Latin American Politics and Society, 47(4), 1-25.
- Phillips N (2005) Bridging the comparative/international divide in the study of states. New Political Economy, 10(3), 335-343.
- Phillips N (2003) The rise and fall of open regionalism? Comparative reflections on regional governance in the Southern Cone of Latin America. Third World Quarterly, 24(2), 217-234.
- Phillips N (2003) Hemispheric integration and subregionalism in the Americas. International Affaires, 79(2), 327-349+ii+vi.
- Phillips N (2001) Regionalist governance in the new political economy of development: 'Relaunching' the Mercosur. Third World Quarterly, 22(4), 565-583.
- Higgott R & Phillips N (2000) Challenging triumphalism and convergence: the limits of global liberalization in Asia and Latin America. REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES, 26.
- Phillips N (2000) Governance after financial crisis: South American perspectives on the reformulation of regionalism. New Political Economy, 5(3), 383-398.
- Phillips NJ () Labour in Global Production: Reflections on Coxian Insights in a World of Global Value Chains. Globalizations. View this article in WRRO
- Phillips N, Taylor M, Strauss K, Ferguson S, McNally D, LeBaron G, Rioux S, Mezzadri A, Richardson B, Selwyn B, Mieres F, McGrath S, Ruhmkorf A, Barry C, MacDonald K, Broome A, Lerche J, Wilshaw R & Howard N (2016) Forced Labour in the Global Economy In LeBaron G (Ed.) London: openDemocracy.
- Phillips N & Payne A (2014) Introduction: The international political economy of governance (pp. 1-9).
- Payne A & Phillips N (2014) Conclusion: The governance of the international political economy, Handbook of the International Political Economy of Governance (pp. 469-478).
- Bhaskaran R, Nathan D, Phillips N & Choragudi U (2013) Vulnerable Workers and Labour Standards (Non-)Compliance in Global Production Networks: Home-Based Child Labour in Delhi's Garment Sector
- Phillips N & Prieto GC (2011) The demise of new regionalism: Reframing the study of contemporary regional integration in Latin America, New Regionalism and the European Union: Dialogues, Comparisons and New Research Directions (pp. 116-134).
- Phillips N (2010) The slow death of pluralism, International Political Economy: Debating the Past, Present and Future (pp. 74-82).
- Phillips N & Weaver CE (2010) Introduction: Debating the divide - reflections on the past, present and future of international political economy (pp. 1-7).
- Dobson H (2007) Global governance and the Group of Seven/Eight, Global Governance and Japan: The Institutional Architecture (pp. 23-39).
- Phillips N (2004) The rise and fall of open regionalism? Comparative reflections on regional governance in the southern cone of Latin America, Asian Regional Governance: Crisis and Change (pp. 39-57).
- Phillips N (2013) The Political Economy of Violence Against Women. Review of International Political Economy, 20(5), 1141-1143.
- Phillips N (2013) Global Migration Governance. PERSPECTIVES ON POLITICS, 11(1), 340-342.
- Phillips N (2011) Re-ordering the Region? China, Latin America and the Western Hemisphere. European Review of Latin American and Caribbean Studies/Revista Europea de Estudios Latinoamericanos y del Caribe(90), 89-99.