Dr Peter Verovšek - Full List of Publications
- Verovsek PJ (2017) Against international criminal tribunals: reconciling the global justice norm with local agency. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy. View this article in WRRO
- Verovsek PJ (2017) Memory, narrative, and rupture: The power of the past as a resource for political change. Memory Studies, 13(4). View this article in WRRO
- Verovsek PJ (2017) The Immanent Potential of Economic and Monetary Integration: A Critical Reading of the Eurozone Crisis. Perspectives on Politics, 15(2), 396-410. View this article in WRRO
- Verovsek PJ (2017) Habermas’s Theological Turn and European Integration. The European Legacy: toward new paradigms, 22(5), 528-548. View this article in WRRO
- Verovšek PJ (2015) Expanding Europe through Memory: The Shifting Content of the Ever-Salient Past. Millennium, 43(2), 531-550.
- Verovšek PJ (2014) Unexpected Support for European Integration: Memory, Rupture, and Totalitarianism in Arendt's Political Theory. The Review of Politics, 76(03), 389-413.
- Verovšek PJ (2014) Memory and the Euro-Crisis of Leadership: The Effects of Generational Change in Germany and the EU. Constellations, 21(2), 239-248.
- Verovsek PJ (2012) Democratic Legitimacy: Impartiality, Reflexivity, Proximity. POLITICAL STUDIES REVIEW, 10(3), 457-458.
- Verovsek PJ (2012) The Unfinished Democratization of Europe. POLITICAL STUDIES REVIEW, 10(3), 457-458.
- Verovšek PJ (2012) Meeting Principles and Lifeworlds Halfway: Jürgen Habermas on the Future of Europe. Political Studies, 60(2), 363-380.
- Verovsek PJ () Screening Migrants in the Early Cold War: The Geopolitics of American Immigration Policy. Journal of Cold War Studies. View this article in WRRO