Dr Ross Bellaby - Full List of Publications
- Bellaby R (2014) The Ethics of Intelligence: A new framework. Routledge.
- Bellaby R (2016) The Ethics of Torture-Lite: A Justifiable Middle-Ground?. International Journal of Applied Philosophy, 29(2), 177-190. View this article in WRRO
- Bellaby R (2016) Justifying Cyber-intelligence?. Journal of Military Ethics, 15(4), 299-319. View this article in WRRO
- Phythian M (2016) An INS Special Forum: The US Senate Select Committee Report on the CIA's Detention and Interrogation Program. Intelligence and National Security, 31(1), 8-27. View this article in WRRO
- Bellaby R (2012) What's the harm? The ethics of intelligence collection. Intelligence and National Security, 27(1), 93-117.
- Bellaby R () Too Many Secrets? When Should the Intelligence Community be Allowed to Keep Secrets. Polity. View this article in WRRO
- Bellaby R () The Ethics of Whistleblowing: Creating a New Limit on Intelligence Activity. Journal of International Political Theory, 14(1). View this article in WRRO
- Bellaby R () Extraordinary Rendition: Expanding the Circle of Blame in International Politics. The International Journal of Human Rights. View this article in WRRO
- Bellaby R (2014) Ethics in Intelligence In moore G (Ed.), Encyclopedia of U.S. Intelligence - Two Volume Set (Print Version) Auerbach Publications