Staged admissions for applications to MSc courses in the Management School
See below for the timescales for submitting and making decisions on applications for September 2022 entry to the following courses in our Management School:
- MSc Management (International Business)
- MSc International Management
- MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management
- MSc International Management and Marketing
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Marketing Management Practice
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Accounting, Governance and Financial Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Information Systems Management
- MSc Human Resource Management with CIPD Pathway
|Stage||For applications received by||We aim to return decisions by||Offer-holders should pay their fee deposit by|
|A||14 October 2021||28 October 2021||28 November 2021|
|B||30 November 2021||14 December 2021||14 January 2022|
|C||14 January 2022||28 January 2022||28 February 2022|
|D||28 February 2022||14 March 2022||14 April 2022|
|E||14 April 2022||28 April 2022||28 May 2022|
|F||31 May 2022||14 June 2022||14 July 2022|
|G||14 July 2022||28 July 2022||21 August 2022|
In some cases, because of the high volume of applications we receive, we may need more time to assess your application. If this is the case, we will assess your application in the next stage. We will let you know if we intend to do this.
We may be able to consider applications received after 14 July 2022 if places are still available.
Study places are offered subject to availability. Given the popularity of these courses, places may not be available if you apply later in the cycle.
If we offer you a place, we will ask you to accept the offer and pay a tuition fee deposit (relevant International students only). If you do not accept the offer and pay the deposit by the deadline stated in your offer letter, we may withdraw our offer.
Postgraduate taught scholarships
Explore scholarships for postgraduate taught courses starting in 2022, including:
- 100+ scholarships worth £10,000 each for home fee-paying students
- 125 scholarships worth 25 per cent of the tuition fee for international students