Staged admissions for applications to MSc courses in the Management School
See below for the timescales for submitting and making decisions on applications for September 2023 entry to the following courses in our Management School:
- MSc Management (International Business)
- MSc International Management
- MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management
- MSc International Management and Marketing
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Marketing Management Practice
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Accounting, Governance and Financial Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Information Systems Management
- MSc Human Resource Management with CIPD Pathway
|Stage||For applications received by||We aim to return decisions by||Offer-holders should pay their fee deposit by|
|A||14 October 2022||28 October 2022||28 November 2022|
|B||30 November 2022||14 December 2022||14 January 2023|
|C||14 January 2023||28 January 2023||28 February 2023|
|D||28 February 2023||14 March 2023||14 April 2023|
|E||14 April 2023||28 April 2023||28 May 2023|
|F||31 May 2023||14 June 2023||14 July 2023|
|G||14 July 2023||28 July 2023||21 August 2023|
In some cases, because of the high volume of applications we receive, we may need more time to assess your application. If this is the case, we will assess your application in the next stage. We will let you know if we intend to do this.
We may be able to consider applications received after 14 July 2023 if places are still available.
Study places are offered subject to availability. Given the popularity of these courses, places may not be available if you apply later in the cycle.
If we offer you a place, we will ask you to accept the offer and pay a tuition fee deposit (relevant International students only). If you do not accept the offer and pay the deposit by the deadline stated in your offer letter, we may withdraw our offer.
Weekly online events
Attend an online event when it suits you, all year round, as an alternative to an open day.
Every Wednesday, Sheffield Live sessions cover different aspects of University life. You can also meet your department and learn more about studying your subject.