Postgraduate masters Alumni Rewards
As a Sheffield graduate, we're delighted you have made the decision to continue studying with us at postgraduate taught level.
As well as taking advantage of the world-class research and facilities we have to offer, you can also benefit from a 10% discount on tuition fees.
If you have any questions about the postgraduate masters Alumni Rewards scheme, you can get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- If you've previously graduated and intend to pursue further studies at this University then we want to reward your loyalty with a 10% discount.
- A discount of 10% will be applied for Full and Part Time Masters, Certificates and Diplomas. Integrated masters (MARCH and MENG) and PGDE qualifications are excluded from Alumni Rewards.
- You must be self-funding and classified as Home or European for fee purposes and commencing your studies here in 2018. If you are fully or part-sponsored by an external source, the 10% will only be applied to the self-funded part of the fee.
- If you take a postgraduate government loan to pay your fees this will be classed as self-sponsored and therefore eligible for the 10% Alumni Reward discount.
- If you are in receipt of one of the Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships, you are not eligible for the Alumni Reward.
- There is no need to apply. The 10% discount will be taken from your fees after you register online later in the summer. We will need to verify your status and that the course you are studying is eligible. You will be notified if you are ineligible for the 10% Alumni Reward and any payment you have made/arranged will be adjusted accordingly.