Dr Stuart P Wilson
Lecturer in Cognitive Neuroscience
The University of Sheffield
Sheffield S10 2TP, UK
Tel: (+44) 0114 222 6595
Room: Pam Liversidge Building F.41
Please see my lab webpage for further information.
A list of key publications can be found below. For a full list of publications please click here
- Wilson S (2017) Modelling the emergence of rodent filial huddling from physiological huddling. Royal Society Open Science, 4, 170885-170885. View this article in WRRO
- Spigler G & Wilson SP (2017) Familiarization: A theory of repetition suppression predicts interference between overlapping cortical representations. PLoS ONE, 12(6). View this article in WRRO
- Wilson S (2017) Self-organised criticality in the evolution of a thermodynamic model of rodent thermoregulatory huddling. PLoS Computational Biology, 13(1). View this article in WRRO
- Bednar JA & Wilson SP (2016) Cortical Maps. The Neuroscientist, 22(6), 604-617. View this article in WRRO
- Glancy J, Stone JV & Wilson SP (2016) How self-organization can guide evolution. Royal Society Open Science, 3. View this article in WRRO
- Glancy JP, Gross R, Stone JV & Wilson SP (2015) A Self-Organising Model of Thermoregulatory Huddling. PLOS Computational Biology, 11(9). View this article in WRRO
- Wilson SP & Bednar JA (2015) What, if anything, are topological maps for?. Developmental Neurobiology, 75(6), 667-681. View this article in WRRO
- Wilson SP, Law JS, Mitchinson B, Prescott TJ & Bednar JA (2010) Modeling the emergence of whisker direction maps in rat barrel cortex.. PLoS One, 5(1), e8778. View this article in WRRO
- Alexander T, Wilson SP & Wilson PN (2009) Blocking of Goal-Location Learning Based on Shape. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning Memory and Cognition, 35(3), 694-708.
- Stafford T & Wilson SP (2007) Self-organisation can generate the discontinuities in the somatosensory map. NEUROCOMPUTING, 70(10-12), 1932-1937.