The University of Sheffield
Sheffield S10 2TP, UK
Tel: +44 7448942327
B.Sc. (College of Home Economics, Lahore, Pakistan)
B.A (University of the Punjab, Pakistan)
M.Sc. (University of the Punjab, Pakistan)
CHRP (NUST, Pakistan)
M.Sc. (Middlesex University, London, UK)
Lecturer in Psychology (Lahore College for Women University, Lahore, Pakistan; on PhD study leave)
I am interested in personality psychology, particularly callous and unemotional traits. I have been supervising and conducting research projects in the area of educational, health, clinical, and organisational psychology as well as human resource management.
My first PhD study is on subtypes of empathy and subtypes of antisocial behaviour among undergraduate students and now for the second study, I would be examining callous and unemotional traits in relation to subtypes of empathy and subtypes of antisocial behaviours.
A list of key publications can be found below. For a full list of publications please click here
- Eman S (2014) Research in Brief: Family structure and Pakistani young adults’ anger expression. PsyPAG Quarterly(90).
- Eman S, Dogar IA, Khalid M & Haider N (2012) Gender differences in test anxiety and examination stress. Journal of Pakistan Psychiatric Society, 9(2), 80-85.
Conference proceedings papers
- Eman S (2014) Poster: Subtypes of Empathy and Subtypes of Antisocial Behaviours. White Rose Conference
- Eman S (2013) Poster: A comparative study on knowledge and attitudes towards research methods with statistics. White Rose Conference
- Eman S (2011) A review article on Social support, illness beliefs, and coping in patients with terminal diseases and non-terminal chronic diseases: An Overview. 13th conference of Pakistan Psychological Association. Lahore, Pakistan - 2011.