Continuing Students: Who are not proceeding to the next year of study

Continuing next year at Level 1

  • Progressing from the Foundation level
  • Students who have changed their programme of study
  • Students who have taken a year of Leave of Absence and are re-starting

Students who have failed a year

These notes outline the four options available to students who are not able to proceed to the next level of their degree programme.

Repeating a period of study

Request permission to attend to repeat a period of study on a full-time or part-time basis.

Students who have a PC result

If you have a Year Result of PC, you can choose to accept the PC result and register, or resit in August.

Frequently Asked Questions

When and where do I need to register for next year? What should I do if I miss registration? I am repeating part/all of a year of study? What should I do?

Contact the Registration Team

If you have queries regarding your registration please contact the Registration team.