Undergraduate Students continuing next academic year at Level 1
This information is relevant to you if you:
- Are progressing from the Foundation Level of your programme to the first year, or
- Have changed your programme of study and are entering the first year of a new course, or
- Took a complete year of Leave of Absence and are re-entering the first year.
You should join in with the Intro Week Activities for your new programme of study. You will be sent information about how to register and should be able to complete the registration process on-line if your department approves your modules in advance. Some departments prefer to approve modules during Intro week and will advise you to register at the main Registration Event. You can find more details about the main Registration event here.
If you have not received information from the Student Administration Service by the end of August please contact the Registration Helpline on +44 (0)114 2221288 or,
Contact : Student Administration Service
- If you are returning from a period of absence, for medical reasons, you may need to have an interview with the University Health Service, before you are able to register. You will have been advised about this when you applied for your Leave of Absence.
- If you have moved departments, you may need to go to the Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) in the Students’ Union Building to collect a new UCard generated (to give you access to your new department).