University Health Service 

The University Health Service (UHS) is a National Health Service (NHS) General Practice which is available to all students living in Sheffield (and their dependents living within the Practice's inner boundary) who are registered at the University of Sheffield, providing that they are studying for 3 months or more.

The UHS is your gateway to a wide support for issues relating to your physical and mental health and wellbeing and provides a full range of GP (Doctor) and Nurse NHS Services. Registering for UHS means you can be referred quickly at times of need to other support services in and outside the University. Medical information will not be held against your student record and will not be available to staff outside of UHS.

If you are already registered with a doctor in Sheffield you do not need to register with UHS if you don't want to.

Unfortunately, if you do not live in Sheffield you will not be able to register with UHS.

University Health Service Registration

Please complete the University Health Service registration questionnaire and application in your registration tasks, or you directly via the Register with the University Health Service web page.

See also: Further information about the University Health Service.