What to bring with you
When you attend the event to collect your Student UCard or Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), you should bring the following pieces of information/documentation with you.
You must bring one form of ID from the following:
- Driving Licence (UK)- Full or Provisional. Isle of Man/Channel Islands; either photocard (only valid with associated counterpart licence, except Jersey) or paper.
- EU National Identity Card
- Identity Card for Foreign Nationals (ICFN) / Biometric Residence Permit
- Birth Certificate (UK & Channel Islands) issued within 12 months of birth (full or short form acceptable including those issued by UK authorities overseas, such as Embassies, High Commissions and HM Forces).
- Adoption Certificate (UK & Channel Islands)
- Passport and Visa (obligatory for Overseas Students only)
- Decision letter showing leave to remain OR Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) if you have already collected it (Overseas Students only)
- Your UCAS Personal ID or Applicant Number
- All financial documentation (see our Tuition Fees webpages)
- Your University offer letter, if you have received one
- Your pre-registration login details (username and password) so that you can upload a photo for your UCard to be printed, if you have not done this already as part of your pre-arrival actions