What to bring with you

When you attend the event to collect your Student UCard or Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), you should bring the following pieces of information/documentation with you.

You must bring one form of ID from the following:

  • Passport
  • Driving Licence (UK)- Full or Provisional. Isle of Man/Channel Islands; either photocard (only valid with associated counterpart licence, except Jersey) or paper.
  • EU National Identity Card
  • Identity Card for Foreign Nationals (ICFN) / Biometric Residence Permit
  • Birth Certificate (UK & Channel Islands) issued within 12 months of birth (full or short form acceptable including those issued by UK authorities overseas, such as Embassies, High Commissions and HM Forces).
  • Adoption Certificate (UK & Channel Islands)

  • Passport and Visa (obligatory for Overseas Students only)

  • Decision letter showing leave to remain OR Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) if you have already collected it (Overseas Students only)

  • Your UCAS Personal ID or Applicant Number

  • Your University offer letter, if you have received one

  • Your pre-registration login details (username and password) so that you can upload a photo for your UCard to be printed, if you have not done this already as part of your pre-arrival actions