Changes to your research grant

There are often times when a project needs to be amended once the research is underway.

  • Any extensions to projects should be discussed directly with the Sponsor.
  • Issues regarding budget allocations should be discussed with Research Finance.
  • Any changes to any associated contracts should be discussed with the Contracts Team and more general changes with your Faculty Research Development Officer.

If a PI is moving from or to Sheffield a grant transfer form should be completed, this begins the process of transferring the grant.