Forms & Guidance
- Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health – TNA must be completed in Pebblepad
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Doctoral researchers are encouraged to reflect on training and development activity throughout their doctoral studies. You may find it useful to look at the full descriptors for the RDF and use this to prioritise your own areas of development. You can also find further information from the University’s SkillBuild site.
- TNA General Guidance
- TNA Guidance for Engineering
- TNA Guidance for Social Sciences
- TNA Example Arts & Humanities
- TNA Example Engineering
- TNA Example Medicine, Dentistry & Health
- TNA Example Science
- TNA Social Science
All new doctoral researchers will automatically get registered on the appropriate compulsory and research ethics modules.
DDP Summary Form
- DDP Summary Form – to be completed in the Final Year of research once all DDP training has been completed.