Horizon 2020: Find Deadlines
We have provided 3 ways to monitor Horizon 2020 calls and deadlines below
- Via the calendars for each of the Horizon 2020 pillars
- Via the Twitter feed of calls as they are published by the European Commission
- Via a more tailored advanced search through the Participant Portal
- Details of key 'bottom up' funding opportunities
|Tweets by EU Research Funding|
Alternatively why not try search for H2020 funding opportunities:
The EU Participant Portal has massively improved its funding search tool which now allows quick and accurate keyword searches.
In the 'find a topic' box search on:
- Funding scheme (eg. ERC returns the currently open ERC schemes).
- Research topics (eg. 'energy' returns a number of open calls).
- Use the 'select the programme' box to limit your search to different EU funding programmes.
- Use the 'status' buttons to limit your results to open, forthcoming or closed calls.
- Use the 'sort by' buttons to change the order in which your results are presented.
Note: pending publication of the 2018-2020 work programmes there are currently a limited number of upcoming opportunities. However you might choose to look at closed calls to get a feel for the search tool and an idea of the types of calls that may be open in your topic areas in due course.
Upcoming deadlines for the bottom-up schemes under the Excellent Science pillar of H2020 (and hence open to proposals in all areas) can be found in European Research Funding News. Past versions of the newsletter can be downloaded via the 'EU newsletter' section of the page below: