Manage your professional activities in myPublications
You can use myPublications to record information about your other research-related activities, such as:
- membership of editorial boards, funding panels, peer review colleges, academic or professional bodies;
- journal reviewing and refereeing;
- conference and event organisation;
- presentations, invited talks, keynotes, and plenaries;
- honorary and visiting positions or secondments;
- prizes and awards;
- media activity;
- other public engagement activities.
Recording this information consistently is vital for our REF preparations. It will also form a useful record for your own CV, for grant applications, and for funder-mandated systems such as Researchfish.
Create a professional activity
From the 'Professional activities' box on your home page, choose +add, and then select the type of activity. Enter the requested information and be sure to click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen. After successfully adding a new activity, you will see an overview of the record. Select 'edit record' to make a change, or link it to an output, grant or impact.
For help and support, please contact email@example.com.