Search and browse myPublications
All outputs, grants and professional activities added to myPublications are visible and searchable by any user. This may be useful for finding potential collaborators or for grant applications.
Search for an item
- Go to Menu > Explore > System Search.
- Enter the search term and click search, or choose advanced and use the options to limit the search. A list of items that match the search terms are returned.
- Click on the title of items in the search results to see more detail.
- Click the blue DOI button to open the output on the publisher's website.
- Click the White Rose Research Online link (where available) to open the output in our repository.
- Save a search so that it can be quickly used again. Access saved searches at Menu > Explore > Saved Searches.
Browse recently published work
You can browse all recently published outputs across the University.
- Go to Menu > Explore > Recent Publications.
- Choose a time period to look at then click Filter.
- The results are displayed in an organisation tree. For each department, the number of new outputs is shown in brackets. Click the number to see the list of outputs.