- myResearch pulls together information from various University systems to give researchers a snapshot of their applications, contracts and awards, and supervised postgraduate students.
- It provides links to key information, resources, and research systems.
- Administrative users in departments can 'impersonate' the research staff they support to see the same information as they do.
- It is one of the developments of the Integrated Research Information Systems (IRIS) project - to collect information once and reuse it in multiple systems to reduce admin burden.
- It can be accessed directly, or via MUSE.
myResearch is still relatively new and we are keen for feedback and suggestions from users.