How we will contact you


The majority of our correspondence will be via email to your University address, so please make sure you check this each day.

By post

It is important that your University record always includes your current address, as this record will be used by both the department and University central services when we need to contact you. You can check and change your address using MUSE which contains all your personal information.

Twitter and Facebook

Keep up to date with news from ScHARR!

Follow us on Twitter 

Like us on Facebook